Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Fluids Plant Operator
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Midland, Texas
Pay Rate: $20/hr to $25/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm (on call during weekends)
To operate district Fluids Plant Facilities as directed by the Fluids Plant Supervisor so that the prepared fluids can be delivered to the well site in a timely manner while following the guidelines for safety and environmental compliance as well as being dedicated to M-I Quality Management and customer service.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Blend and mix liquid mud/oil base fluids to be delivered to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Coordinate the product's movement to and from the well site with the customer and/or Drilling Fluids Specialist.
- Understand and be prepared to deal with any Environmental issues.
- Assist in the monthly inventory count and ensure all paper work is completed.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
- Perform a daily check of the plant's equipment and maintain all equipment while ensuring plant cleanliness.
- Strive for service quality.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...