Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company rotating to their Midland yard.
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
August 3rd @ 8 am. Hiring in Dallas, TX
Housing and Per Diem will be provided
• Ability to thoroughly explain the rig-up process
• Must demonstrate the ability to identify applicable equipment, parts, and pressure ratings
• Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor.
• Ensure worksite location is kept clean, organized and free of trash and debris
• Interfaces with customers to determine customer needs.
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of field service tickets.
• Safely be able to lift, carry, and make up iron connections in accordance with the site plan layout
• Demonstrates proficiency at rigging up both in a group and independently. This includes checking for damaged or missing components prior to install, applying proper torque values, and safe lifting.
• Works closely with Lead Flowback Operator (SR Supervisor) and Management to ensure all aspects of jobs are completed to Cameron's standards, policies, and procedures.
• Follow company and industry best practices
• Acute situational awareness of work site surroundings
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of field service tickets and daily well site updates
• Ability to thoroughly explain and perform frac assist operations
• Demonstrate proficiency with frac assist equipment and procedures
• Ensures execution of field maintenance associated with frac assist equipment
• Ability to follow schematics, standard operating procedures, and running procedures for repair and assembly
• Ensures applicable reporting and billing documentation both paper and electronic are completed
• Assist in the rig up and rig down of well test and frac equipment in safe and efficient manner
• Physical demands include: using hands, fingers, climbing ladders or stairs, kneeling, bending, regularly lift or move 20lbs and occasionally 50lbs, and work in all types of weather
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Ability to read and adjust valves, gauges, pressures in line with specifications according to safety standards required.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within specific guidelines and standard operating procedures required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.