Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is hiring! Looking for experienced Flowback Operators for immediate interview/hire.
• Ability to thoroughly explain the rig-up process
• Must demonstrate the ability to identify applicable equipment, parts, and pressure ratings
• Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor.
• Ensure worksite location is kept clean, organized and free of trash and debris
• Interfaces with customers to determine customer needs.
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of field service tickets.
• Safely be able to lift, carry, and make up iron connections in accordance with the site plan layout
• Demonstrates proficiency at rigging up both in a group and independently. This includes checking for damaged or missing components prior to install, applying proper torque values, and safe lifting.
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of field service tickets and daily well site updates
• Ability to thoroughly explain and perform frac assist operations
• Demonstrate proficiency with frac assist equipment and procedures
• Ensures execution of field maintenance associated with frac assist equipment
• Ability to follow schematics, standard operating procedures, and running procedures for repair and assembly
• Ensures applicable reporting and billing documentation both paper and electronic are completed
• Assist in the rig up and rig down of well test and frac equipment in safe and efficient manner
• Physical demands include: using hands, fingers, climbing ladders or stairs, kneeling, bending, regularly lift or move 20lbs and occasionally 50lbs, and work in all types of weather
• Other duties may be assigned.
|• Ability to read and adjust valves, gauges, pressures in line with specifications according to safety standards required.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within specific guidelines and standard operating procedures required.
Housing and Per Diem will be provided
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.