Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Scott, LA.
Rotation: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- The WCE Field Specialist - DPM is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. - The WCE Field Specialist - DPM identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Resources
- Verify Resources
- Capture Field Data
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...