This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $23+ / hour
Rotation: 21 / 6
- The Field Specialist II is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers.
- The Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage risk during service delivery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.