Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 5/19/23
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Fort Morgan, CO.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
- The Field Specialist does hands-on fieldwork with the industry's leading technology that optimizes solutions for energy companies.
- The primary responsibility of Field Specialist is to deliver high quality services to our clients.
- He/She is responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete.
- He/She is directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard.
- He/She is in charge of his/her operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to his/her cell and for the maintenance status of his/her assigned equipment
2- to 3-year technical college associate degree.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...