Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Field Service Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Mobile, Alabama
Pay Rate: $23-$24/h depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
• This position will require work to be performed on customer locations including Gas and Petrochemical plants; offshore platforms, Refineries; remote Pipeline locations; and assist within the shop or office when not assigned to a field job.
• Maintain and repair all Cameron Legacy products along with Non-OEM valve equipment on and off customer locations in accordance with OEM and API 6D guidelines and standards to minimize customer downtime and increase customer satisfaction.
• Advise customers on repair and replacement options of Cameron Product lines.
• Liaison between Sales; Production; and the Customer on issues including job procedures; spare parts; and routine status updates of field jobs.
• Make recommendations directly to customers concerning products; applications; and specifications required to meet customer needs.
• Occasional, overnight travel and stay to various Cameron locations and or customer locations.
• This position will require work on Customer locations during field repairs and outages (TAR’s)
• The candidate should have a strong team oriented mind set. The ability to not only help lead but to take direction from other team members will be beneficial in the candidate’s success.
• Clean driving record.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.