Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Youngsville, LA.
Rotation: 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off
This position is offshore
• Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the Rig crew.
• Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
• Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
• Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
• Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
• Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
• Performs manual labor around the rig.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...