Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Equipment Operator (Cementing Oil&Gas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Shreveport, Louisiana
Pay Rate: $20 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 days on / 6 days off (12 hour shifts)
Class A CDL with no restrictions is required
No housing provided, candidates have be local
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams
· Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of their crew.
· Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears always required personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
· Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
· Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
· Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
· Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
· Performs manual labor around the rig/field location.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· Carries out regular housekeeping, and routine maintenance of equipment.
· Prepare for Rig up and Rig down of equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
· High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a skilled operator or equivalent military experience.
· Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
· Class A CDL clean driving record with no restrictions required
· Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...