$23.00 – $23.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
Rotation: 15 / 6
Class A CDL with no restrictions required.
• The Equipment Operator performs all kinds of jobs, with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently.
• The Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures.
• The position reports to the Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the Rig crew.
• Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
• Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
• Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service