Equipment Operator CDL A
Cement Equipment Operator
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company rotating to Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: $17 - $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 days on / 6 days off
Class A CDL required with no restrictions
Flights and housing covered by the company
- Driving units will be primarily tractor-trailer combination vehicles.
- Units will carry dry bulk cement and we have pump truck combos too.
- The Equipment Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service