Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cement Equipment Operator
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company rotating to Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: $17 - $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 days on / 6 days off
Class A CDL required with no restrictions
Flights and housing covered by the company
- Driving units will be primarily tractor-trailer combination vehicles.
- Units will carry dry bulk cement and we have pump truck combos too.
- The Equipment Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...