Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cement Equipment Operator
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: $16 - $20 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 / 6 (flights and housing are covered by the company)
Class A CDL with no restrictions required
• Driving units will be primarily tractor-trailer combination vehicles.
• Units will carry dry bulk cement and we have pump truck combos too.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
• Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
• Ensure individual and crew work safety.
• Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
• Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...