Cement Equipment Operator (CDL A)
Cement Equipment Operator
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: $16 - $20 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 / 6 (flights and housing are covered by the company)
Class A CDL with no restrictions required
• Driving units will be primarily tractor-trailer combination vehicles.
• Units will carry dry bulk cement and we have pump truck combos too.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
• Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
• Ensure individual and crew work safety.
• Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
• Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service