CDL A Equipment Operator
$17.00 – $21.00 • hourly
Cement Equipment Operators and Drivers (Hiring in El Paso, Texas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Midland, TX
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
January 31st at 3pm. Interviewing in El Paso, TX to work rotating to Midland, TX
Pay Rate: $17 to $21/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Class A CDL required with no restrictions
Rotation: 15 days on X 6 days off
Housing and Food provided
Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up.
Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
1. Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
3. Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
4. Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
5. Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
6. Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
7. Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
8. Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
9. Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
10. Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service