Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Equipment Operator (Oil&Gas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Bakersfield, California
Pay Rate would depend on experience and holding a Class A CDL or not, plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Pay rate without CDL’s $17, If candidate has aCDL and some driving experience its $18 – 19 DOE.
If they have oilfield experience, i.e. Halliburton SLB, or some kind of service company I’ll go up accordingly.
So if they have 2-3 years in frac with a CDL Class A it will be around $20 to $21.
Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
1. Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the
equipment operator standard.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
3. Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
4. Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
5. Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
6. Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.