$55.00 – $55.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
Hours: 7am - 4pm
- Mechanical Engineer provides engineering skills to assist in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures, or products.
- Assist in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meet projects objectives in a timely fashion.
General Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop and sustain assets/products/kits.
- Assist in their commercialization and/or field implementation in agreement with project technical and timing objectives as well as applicable industry standards.
- Undertake technical projects as a team member and lead engineer as required.
- Design, produce and analyze mathematical models drawing design conclusions based on those. Examples: FEAs, GRAs, and others.
- Design testing procedures such as factory acceptance tests and qualification tests among others. Conduct tests, document test results and develop client presentation.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor / Masters / PHD in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving ability.
Note that if you get hired you must under
go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service