Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Electronics Technician (Hiring in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
February 3rd at 8am. Hiring in Oklahoma City to work locally in Oklahoma City
Pay Rate: Starting at $21 or higher depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Schedule Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm. Overtime required and work every other weekend
• Perform technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical, or systems.
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and very few nonstandard situations occur.
• Analyzes data and ensures the product, process, or program meets standards.
• Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects.
• Possess ability to read and understand technical instructions, prints and material lists
• Performs technical duties in one of the functional areas; electronic, mechanical, or systems
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and in which very few nonstandard situations occur
• Analyze data and ensure that the product, process, or program conforms to the specifications, process controls, or performance guidelines
• Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.