This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Sugr Land, TX.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour .
The Electrical / Electronics Technician performs and supports routine and non-routine tests, data collection, and reports for electronic assemblies, as well as maintain and organize laboratory environment and equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Works with responsible engineer and other technicians on the set up, conducting, and data reporting on routine and non-routine tests as required in support of the various projects. Collects, organizes, and prepares reports on data from tests performed.
• At the direction of responsible engineer, works to resolve problems relating to product design. This may include reviewing product file documentation, providing feedback to production drawings, or auditing manufacturing processes.
• Assists in assembly or disassembly of laboratory or field test prototypes including processing necessary manufacturing and purchasing paperwork.
• Familiar with repairing and reworking electronic board assemblies and test fixtures. Familiar with soldering operations of components on electronic board assemblies. Proficient in using and maintaining hardware test and measurement equipment such as, but not limited to multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic analyzers, data acquisition systems, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferred High school diploma with two years of formal technical training
• Minimum 1 – 3 years technically related job experience. 5 – 10 years' experience preferred.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.