Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PCB Coating Assembler
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $16-18/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Shift Information (start/end time): 6:00 am to 2:30 pm (plus overtime as needed)
• Min 1 year experience with any type of coating
• Coating materials include, Sylgard 182/184, Sr Konfom, Nusil and SR Konform HV
1. Conformal coating or potting of PCBs and other electronic assemblies by hand or using automated equipment.
2. Basic knowledge in application of all coating types and their use (silicone and resin based)
3. Ability to communicate and interface with other departments
4. Ability to read & interpret written directions and instructions of simple to medium complexity.
5. Ability to work overtime as required
6. All other duties as assigned.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.