Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Electronics Test Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19 - $23 depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
One position for 1st shift and two positions for the 2nd shift.
Shift Information (start/end time):
1st shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm (plus overtime as needed)
2nd shift 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm (plus overtime as needed)
1. Perform tests and minor trouble shooting on assigned electronic boards
2. Knowledge of digital and analog electronics theory.
3. Ability to use the following test equipment: Oscilloscope multi meter, function generator, frequency counter and power supply.
4. Ability to read and interpret schematics.
5. Basic knowledge of MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
6. Electronics tech degree or 2-year experience in electronics industry.
7. Ability to work overtime as required.
8. Ability to work in 2nd shift (for 2nd shift position)
9. Ability to communicate with others.
10. All other duties as assigned.
11. Reports to Test Department Supervisor.
4-5 Yrs in SAP PLM and Enovia 3DX
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.