This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour
Rotation: 15 / 6
Class A CDL with no restrictions required
· Supports operations by driving and operating various types of equipment including but not limited to straight trucks, tractor trailer combination, light and medium duty trucks, etc. to and from well sites.
· Completes Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) for all equipment driven and towed and submitted to correct location.
· Completes and follows all journey management standards and policies.
· Correctly log Hours of Service per DOT requirements.
· Ensures driver license and all other required documents are always in their possession when driving.
Qualifications and Experience:
· CDL Class A with 1-year previous experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are a plus.
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
· Ability to follow DOT laws/regulations.
· Computer skills to use digital logs and other SLB programs.
· Safety culture oriented.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.