$28.00 – $38.00 • hourly
CAD - SolidWorks Designer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base Florence, Kentucky
Pay Range - $28-38/hr depending on experience
• Function as a designer for routine /correction update to current product lines including bill of material on drawing and in our manufacturing system.
• Prepare original mechanical layouts, models, and drawings using SolidWorks and SolidEdge.
• Be responsible for accuracy of the layouts, models, and drawings.
• Be responsible for drawing and bill of material input into our manufacturing system.
• Learn and apply our manufacturing processes and techniques.
• Take ownership and complete projects according to the given timeline.
• Keep manager updated on project status weekly.
• Ability to create and edit, parts, assembles, drawings in SolidWorks and SolidEdge
• Ability to create tabulated drawings
• Ability to create assembly procedures.
• Knowledge of machine and equipment design.
• Knowledge of sheet metal bending and skid design.
• Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Knowledge of machining, welding, and assembly.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience using GEMS
• Experience using WINDCHILL for SolidWorks
• Knowledge of ASME Section VIII Division 1 and Section IX
• Knowledge of API 6A and 16C.
• Knowledge of DNVGL lifting standards.
• Knowledge of ASME Y14.5 and GD&T.
Years of experience: 5 plus years
Degree: 2-year mechanical technical degree.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service