Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Mechanical CAD Designer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $70k - $85k / year depending on experience with Full Benefits
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Required: Pro Engineer (Pro E) Software experience
- Function as a design engineer for routine/correction.
- Prepare average complexity original mechanical layouts using the CAD system.
- Depending on seniority, use the CAD system to prepare and maintain highest complexity mechanical and average complexity electrical and electronic product and production drawings and other related documentation from layouts, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Be responsible for accuracy of assignments, except for design features that are the responsibility of the project engineer.
- Possesses basic knowledge of the mechanical and, depending on the seniority, partial to total knowledge of the electrical and electronic Product Line.
- Maintain status reports on all projects assigned
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...