Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Customer Service Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Shift: 8AM - 5PM
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for processing customer orders, handling order entry and shipment scheduling. The Customer Service Specialist performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
• Coordinate orders and shipments between Manufacturing and customers.
• Interface with departments handling activities such as credit and collections, sales, shipping and purchasing to ensure effective and timely service to customer.
• Track and report to customer and sales staff delivery date, anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer purchase orders.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Experience & Exposures:
• Technology or Manufacturing Center
• Demand Planning
• Production Workflow
• Manufacturing Resource Planning System
high school diploma, 2-5 years’ experience SAP experience a plus.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.