Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Customer Service Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company 100% Remote.
Pay Rate: $25 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• The OFMP Customer Service Administrator is responsible for promoting the digital commerce solution and ensuring a positive buyer experience when utilizing the e-commerce site.
• He/she represents the customer service link between the buyers and our vendor partners making sales through OFMP.
• This includes direct engagement with the buyers for any technical queries, operational and administrative assistance to successfully place their orders and then supporting the vendor with the OFMP order management system through the fulfillment process.
• The OFMP Customer Service Administrator is also responsible for engagement with key internal stakeholders by providing useful buyer feedback to IT, sales and marketing for continuous experience improvement as well as monthly compilation of order and financial metrics on sales.
• Foundational executive administration knowledge
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Self-starting ability
• Decision making
• Motivation and positive outlook
• Manage customer service queries from assigned buyer companies.
• Monitoring and Oversight of order placements in the system to ensure status progression.
• Support vendor partners with efficient usage of Order management system
• Identify technical issues with the e-commerce site and/or back-end system and efficiently engage with OFMP IT support as needed
• Feedback applicable buyer or vendor concerns and areas for improvement to the OFMP team
• Consolidate monthly statistics for assigned buyer companies and vendor partners
• At least High School Graduate with GPA > 2.7, ideally a graduate
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Power BI on both Mac and Windows systems
• Availability online during US Central Time Zone business hours
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...