Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Completions Field Specialist is responsible for providing skilled and quality technical services on the field. They are professionally specialized in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and field client interaction. In most of the cases they work in teams that are monitored and assisted by field engineer.
2-3 years experience running liner hangers (preferably) or at least downhole tools (minimum), with experience in developing and running tallies, and a solid understanding of pressure activated tool strings including differential vs absolute pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Capture Field Data
• Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
• Deploy and Position Resources
• Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
• Implement Risk Response
• Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
• Perform Service
• Prepare Field Deliverables
• Prepare Final Job Deliverables
• Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
• Prepare Resources
• Remove and Secure Resources
• Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
• Verify Resources
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.