Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The commissioning Technician may also be assigned the responsibility for observing the quality and safety of a contractor performing PV System Technician troubleshooting and commissioning type work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Commission residential PV systems quickly and efficiently
2. On-site diagnosis of system operation
3. Identify, coordinate, and observe work completed by sub-contractors
4. Document time and workflow with schedulers and supervisor in real-time
5. Complete assigned training and qualification requirements within a specified time frame, including meeting or exceeding minimum test score requirements
6. Prepare reports and communicate to customers the results of commissioning activities
7. Perform other duties assigned including procedure development and revision
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1-2 Years of Experience
1. Practical knowledge of electrical systems, solar electric systems, and their components.
2. Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
4. Strong prioritization skills.
5. Driver’s license.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.