Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $23.00 plus overtime and medical benefits
Critical requirement specifics are preferred candidate with experience in collections. BS undergrad degree preferred. Must be located in Houston area. Location is teleworking (i.e., not fully remote position, expected to come into the office minimum 2 days per week).
1-2 yrs. of finance experience
The Billing Clerk is responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of customer invoices and perform a secondary audit of other Billing team members’ posted invoices, conducting statement audits and problem resolutions.
* Validate that required information is received to accurately bill customers.
* Generate sales orders and enter data into the system.
* Process service tickets for invoicing to the customer and resolve discrepancies.
* Verify that revenue recognition criteria are satisfied prior to processing an invoice.
* Mail invoices to customers or submit electronically.
* Conform to customer-specific EDI requirements when submitting invoices electronically.
* Validate auto-accruals.
* Prepare documents for imaging and filing as instructed.
* Resolve and document billing disputes.
* Be accountable for days to invoice ratio.
* Apply good communication skills to build effective partnerships with peers and subordinates.
* Demonstrate proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
* Build rapport with internal and external contacts.
* Show discretion when dealing with confidential information.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.