Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $35 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
The Chemist is responsible for providing innovative and cost effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products. The Chemist assists in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, develop, maintain products and assist in their commercialization - in agreement with project technical and timing objectives. Successfully undertake technical projects.
• Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input.
• Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations.
• Design and execute verification and validation of the solutions proposed for the project.
• Plans for experimental assessment using systematic techniques such as Design of Experiments.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS/ MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineer
• 3+ years’ direct experience
• Experience in oilfield lab experiments required, with at least some experience in oilfield cementing
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications desired.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...