Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, TX.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Our process group designs, engineers and fabricates specialist oil, gas, water and solids processing equipment packages and facilities.
• These packages vary in size and complexity from retrofits and single purpose packages to integrated multiple process packages installed on multi deck modules up to 3000t for both onshore and offshore facilities.
• We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer experienced in water treatment and water chemistry with a particular focus on treating Sea Water for bio foulants, dissolved oxygen, and suspended or dissolved solids reduction with both traditional and membrane-based treatment systems.
• You will be expected to multi-task and prioritize your workload to meet agreed deliverable due dates.
• You will act as engineering lead on medium, large and complex/critical tenders taking full ownership of all tender engineering activities including delegating/managing other discipline inputs to ensure timely tender completion.
• You will work closely with other engineering disciplines and the tender team to ensure timely tender completion including costing which may then be followed by attendance at client bid clarification meetings.
• On projects you will be responsible for leading, undertaking and delegating/ managing process engineering activities and deliverables within the project execution team.
• You will work closely with the Process Technology Teams, Project Engineering Manager, other engineering disciplines and other project support functions to execute the project in accordance with the as sold requirement and Client expectations.
• After market support activities include commissioning and startup remote or onsite process support, plus troubleshooting and technical support of operational installations.
• Sales team support requires early concept process engineering which may include presenting at international conferences or to client engineering teams.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of all the client's products and their technical design features and application
• Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications to determine the optimum cost-effective process or equipment design for the application. Includes determining the required scope of work to be provided and supporting the Sales and Tendering teams developing the best strategy to win the technical proposal.
• Design equipment to match specifications or clearly define any differences or deviations (clarifications or exceptions list) to customers.
• Develop “deliverables” for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
• Attend tender clarification and project kick off meetings as required.
• Creation of all process feed/project deliverables in accordance with the client requirements.
• Input to tender engineering hour estimates.
• Lead project process engineering including equipment and line sizing; mass balance and hydraulic calculations; process datasheets enabling selection of process equipment, pumps and blowers, manual, actuated and control valves, instruments.
• Specification and sizing of process safety equipment including PSV and rupture/bursting discs.
• Materials selection.
• Generate Control Narrative, Control Philosophy, Process and Safety cause and effect diagrams in conjunction with instrumentation discipline.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...