Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour
Rotation: 15 / 6
Housing provided, no travel reimbursement (contractors must get themselves to Midland for their rotation)
Qualifications and Experience:
· CDL Class A with 1-year previous experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are a plus.
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
· Ability to follow DOT laws/regulations.
· Computer skills to use digital logs and other SLB programs.
· Safety culture oriented.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Willingness to travel within the US and internationally
· Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
· Our Drivers are essential to our business.
· They are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles.
· Safety is our number one priority, so all our drivers must successfully pass an assessment, attend a driver training course, and give a satisfactory commentary drive before they can drive company vehicles.
· They are detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible for on every journey.
· He/She reports to the Driving Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supports operations by driving and operating various types of equipment including but not limited to straight trucks, tractor trailer combination, light and medium duty trucks, etc. to and from well sites.
· Completes Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) for all equipment driven and towed and submitted to correct location.
· Completes and follows all journey management standards and policies.
· Correctly log Hours of Service per DOT requirements.
· Ensures driver license and all other required documents are always in their possession when driving.
· Properly communicate with coordinator for assignment, and check-in throughout shift.
· Follows load securement guidelines for all shipments.
· Adhere to all posted speed limits as well as Schlumberger’s requirements.
· Correctly uses PPE for task at hand.
· Offload product at well site into correct storage silo.
· Safety and environmental awareness are a primary focus. Stops job when there is a safety lapse.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...