- Operator is responsible for transferring liquids from IBC to field tanks. The Chemical Equipment Operator is responsible for inventory accuracy during loading and unloading. This person is responsible for minor maintenance and upkeep of Heavy truck. This also includes maintaining knowledge of DOT and Hazmat regulations.
1. Chemical transfers of all scheduled deliveries on a regular basis
2. Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
3. Verify and properly submit deliveries through app/sheet daily
4. Ensure adherence to company standards and follow procedures to maintain control over the physical product transfers
5. Maintain clean inspection requirements per company standards and local requirements.
6. Maintain Hazmat and CDL license requirements
7. Comply with daily DVIR standards
8. Load outbound field delivery trucks
9. Inspect chemical totes for damage or missing markers or labels before loading
10. Ensure pre and post trip are compliant with coordinator and your qualifications
11. Responsible for safe operation and preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals
12. Ensure all personal safety certifications are active and up to date
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a skilled operator or equivalent military experience.
- Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
- Class A CDL clean driving record with HAZMAT preferred.