CDL A Driver
CDL Cement Driver
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Midland, Texas
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 / 6
Housing provided, no travel reimbursement (contractors must get themselves to Midland for their rotation)
Qualifications and Experience:
· CDL Class A with 1-year previous experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are a plus.
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
· Ability to follow DOT laws/regulations.
· Computer skills to use digital logs and other Company programs.
· Safety culture oriented.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Our Drivers are essential to our business.
· They are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles.
· Safety is our number one priority, so all our drivers must successfully pass an assessment, attend a driver training course, and give a satisfactory commentary drive before they can drive company vehicles.
· They are detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible for on every journey.
· He/She reports to the Driving Supervisor
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service