Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CDL Cement Driver
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Midland, Texas
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 / 6
Housing provided, no travel reimbursement (contractors must get themselves to Midland for their rotation)
Qualifications and Experience:
· CDL Class A with 1-year previous experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are a plus.
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
· Ability to follow DOT laws/regulations.
· Computer skills to use digital logs and other Company programs.
· Safety culture oriented.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Our Drivers are essential to our business.
· They are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles.
· Safety is our number one priority, so all our drivers must successfully pass an assessment, attend a driver training course, and give a satisfactory commentary drive before they can drive company vehicles.
· They are detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible for on every journey.
· He/She reports to the Driving Supervisor
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...