This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $23 - $25 /hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
• Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
• Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
• Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Create labor records for all transactions.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement
• High pressure hydrostatic testing of valves
• Use of torque machines
• Understanding of CAM-P and premium threads
• Knowledge of high-pressure fittings
• Overhead crane and forklift certifications
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service