$16.00 – $22.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
January 18 at 8 am. Hiring in Sugar Land, Texas to work locally in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $16 to $22 depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
• Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
• Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
• Troubleshoots systems/assembly equipment, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
• Conduct preventative maintenance of equipment.
• Ability to use calipers, micrometers or equivalent.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
• Familiarity to perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
• Perform other work related task as required as assigned.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service