We are hiring Assemblers in OKC.
7:00am to 3:30pm
- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work preformed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and 0-2 years experience.
- Requires close, direct supervision.
Climbing, ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles. Crouching, bending the body downward and forward. Standing, particularly for sustained periods of time. Lifting, raising objects from lower to higher position, up to 50 lbs