This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, TX
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Experience: Five years experience in the functional area.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Use hand tools to crimping, soldering and screw bolts.
• Connect components wires to boards and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panel, tool kit or equivalent.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with products and assemblies.
• Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Ability to verify assembled products and tools assemblies perform by co-workers.
• Ability to perform potting, cleaning, stamping and engraving.
• Ability to adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
• Understand and perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening