Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $16.22/hr
Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
• Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
• Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
• Troubleshoots systems/assembly equipment, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
• Conduct preventative maintenance of equipment.
• Ability to use calipers, micrometers or equivalent.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
• Familiarity to perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
• Perform other work related task as required as assigned.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.