Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Assembly & Autofrettage Technologist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base in Katy, TX
Pay Rate - $16-20/hr depending on experience
• Assembly of components for manufacturing of fluid ends (frac pumps)
• Track and maintain identification for traceability of assemblies and parts.
• Maintain quality records.
• Assembly and disassembly of systems with high-pressure fittings, seals and plugs
• Setup and teardown of autofrettage high-pressure fixture
• Perform autofrettage high pressure process using pressure bay control system
• Troubleshoot failures during assembly and autofrettage
• Resolve problems associated with the assembly and autofrettage.
• Package and prepare items for shipping.
• Receiving items and placing into inventory.
• Operate overhead cranes and forklifts.
• Cross-trained in other departments to support production needs.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.