$23.00 – $25.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Katy, TX.
Pay Rate: $23 - $25 / hour
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm
Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
• Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
• Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
• Troubleshoots systems/assembly equipment, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service