Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Wellington, Colorado
Pay Rate: $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: days (6am - 6pm) or nights (6pm - 6am)
Hours per week are determined by customer demand. Must be able to work long hours and inconsistent schedules.
- With supervision, this position is responsible for assembling mechanical equipment or manufactured equipment to specifications as called out on equipment drawings.
- May assist more senior employees some of the time. Operates stationary and moving overhead cranes, forklifts, and any equipment needed to perform job within safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets assembly blueprints and schematics and plans assembly or building operations.
- Follows Standards, Procedures and Work Instructions to produce product of acceptable Quality.
- Sets and verifies parts clearances.
- Verify material per bill of material.
- Perform assemblies, based on assembly drawings and bill of materials, capable of following written assembly instructions, maintain their work areas clean and free of debris.
- Should be able to operate pallet jacks, cranes and forklifts; should be able to operate power tools, and large hand tools.
- Able to record serial number of assemblies for traceability purposes.
- Aligns components, bolts, screws and torque them together.
- Will be trained to work on hydraulic systems, wellhead equipment and frac equipment.
- Techs need ability to read all schematics, and use those schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Technicians may be required to test or assist in testing operation of completed products.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and continual improvements of our products; mechanical technicians have to participate in all tool box safety meetings that are conducted.
- An assembler should know how to properly read a tape measure, and have experience with various power tools, such as drill, grinder etc.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...