Assembler - PCB Solder
Assembler (PCB Solder)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $18/hr to $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: Mon - Fri 6:00am – 2:30pm OT as required.
Training Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-4:30 no OT during training
MUST BE ABLE TO SOLDER SMALL PARTS. All candidates will perform a soldering test at the interview.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Use hand tools to crimp, soldering and screw bolts. Crimping is a mechanical skill/install hardware and familiar with a torque driver
• Connect components wires to boards and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panel, tool kit or equivalent. Be able to install frames on PWB and/or chassis panel.
• Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Ability to verify assembled products and tools assemblies perform by co-workers.
• Ability to adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service