This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $18 - $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Schedule (Monday - Friday, weekends as needed)
First Shift: 6am - 2:30pm working a normal 8 hour shift,
Second Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm working a normal 8 hour shift, when work is heavy we work 10's or 12's.
- Assembles and tests all products; troubleshoots and resolves issues with all
- Assemble components of all product lines.
- Selects correct tools and fixtures.
- Tests all assembled products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
- Ability in blueprint reading, component identification, use of pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, equipment operation, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Create labor records for all transactions.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service