Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $18 - $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Schedule (Monday - Friday, weekends as needed)
First Shift: 6am - 2:30pm working a normal 8 hour shift,
Second Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm working a normal 8 hour shift, when work is heavy we work 10's or 12's.
- Assembles and tests all products; troubleshoots and resolves issues with all
- Assemble components of all product lines.
- Selects correct tools and fixtures.
- Tests all assembled products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
- Ability in blueprint reading, component identification, use of pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, equipment operation, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Create labor records for all transactions.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...