This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $21 to $25/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
5-10 years of experience required.
Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical. Work hours 6-2:30.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
• Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
• Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
• Troubleshoots systems/assembly equipment, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
• Conduct preventative maintenance of equipment.
• Ability to use calipers, micrometers or equivalent.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Assist with process documentation and training/mentoring/coaching.
• Advance understanding and performing daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
• Perform other work-related task as required as assigned.
• Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
• Teamwork. Ability to work effectively in groups of 2-10 people.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service