This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $18
Hours: 7am - 5:30pm (some Saturdays required)
• Under general direction, test valves or assemble various components to completed assembly according to prescribed sequence and check completed assemblies to assure proper operation.
• Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
• Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
• Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
• Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
• Maintain accurate records of work performed.
• Observe all safety procedures and policies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Ability to safely operate hand tools.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions; to work alone with minimum supervision; to remember a variety of items in detail; to perform moderately heavy physical work; to cooperate and work well with co-workers; and to use and observe safe working practices and rules.
• Skill in assembling and testing ball valves, butterfly valves or gate valves.
• Knowledge of methods and procedures of assembling and testing valves; of test limits of valves.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening