Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Use hand tools to crimping, soldering and screw bolts.
• Connect components wires to boards and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panel, tool kit or equivalent.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with products and assemblies.
• Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Ability to verify assembled products and tools assemblies perform by co-workers.
• Ability to perform potting, cleaning, stamping and engraving.
• Ability to adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
• Understand and perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
• Perform other work-related task as required as assigned.
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
Minimum high school education or equivalent. A degree is preferred
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening