This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
December 15th: Time-slots available throughout the day. Hiring in Sugar Land to work locally in Sugar Land
Pay Rate: $21 - $24/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
IPC610. Prior manufacturing experience.
• Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Use hand tools to crimping, soldering and screw bolts.
• Connect components wires to boards and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panel, tool kit or equivalent.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with products and assemblies.
• Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Ability to verify assembled products and tools assemblies perform by co-workers.
• Ability to perform potting, cleaning, stamping and engraving.
• Ability to adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
• Familiarity of process documentation.
• Understand and perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects.
• Perform other work-related task as required as assigned.
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
• Read schematics.
• Understand Bills of Material and parent/Child structures.
• Certified in industry workmanship standards (IPC 610, 620, etc…)
• Understand soldering High temperature (HMP) and/or low temperature (SN96) and/or certification is preferred.
• Understand ESD protection principles
• Understand international standards for process control (ISO 9001 etc…)
• Ability to assemble and test repetitive products and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Accurately assemble products with minimum assistance.
• Perform basic functional testing.
• Identifying, troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with failures.
• Understands and selects the correct tools and fixtures.
• Able to communicate oral/written with manufacturing support personnel.
• Teamwork. Ability to work effectively in groups of 2-10 people.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service