This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $20/hr to $23/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Assemble, trouble shoot, install, testing, service, disassembly and repair of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and systems.
• Experience and/or knowledge of assembly and/or oilfield equipment
• Experience in and knowledge of oilfield drilling, and completion systems is a plus.
• Must have the ability to read/use manuals, guidelines, drawings and specifications to perform job.
• Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
• Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
• Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Create labor records for all transactions. • Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement
• High pressure hydrostatic testing of valves
• Use of torque machines
• Understanding of CAM-P and premium threads
• Knowledge of high-pressure fittings
• Overhead crane and forklift certifications
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service