This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $18 - $23 depending on experience, plus overtime and Medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire.
Shift: 6am - 230pm M-F
Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.
• Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
• Use hand tools to crimping, soldering and screw bolts.
• Connect components wires to boards and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panel, tool kit or equivalent.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with products and assemblies.
• Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
• Ability to verify assembled products and tools assemblies perform by co-workers.
• Ability to perform potting, cleaning, stamping and engraving.
• Ability to adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying.
• PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service